- BeachLINK Student Login
- BeachLINK Employer Login
- Majors and Careers
- Job Search
Whether you just graduated or received your CSULB degree many years ago, the Career Development
Center (CDC) can assist you with your career transition and job search by providing access to career assessments, counseling, online job boards and networking
opportunities with employers.
Alumni Registration and Service Fee:
CSULB Alumni Have the First Twelve Months Free Access
- Recent CSULB alumni have free access to CDC services
for the first twelve months following their degree award. Just login as you did when you were a student.
Subscription Fee for CSULB Alumni:
On-line Job Board Access - Annual Subscription Fee: $35
- Access to BeachLINK on line job postings and NACELink Alumni Network, a national online job posting service specifically for experienced alumni.
Full Service Annual Subscription Fee: $125
- Access to BeachLINK on line job postings and NACELink Alumni Network, a national online job posting program specifically for experienced alumni.
- On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program: OCI is a program designed, primarily to assist graduating seniors; however, there may be opportunities slated
for alumni as well, on a limited basis. Alumni eligibility for OCI interviews are determined by the specific employer posting the opportunity.
- Career Counseling: Limited to three (3) individual appointments with a career counselor to assist in clarifying values, interests, skills, and making
a career decision. Includes career assessments if needed.
- Drop-in Advising Session: with a career advisor are provided on a first-come, first served basis for questions that can be answered in 10 - 15 minutes,
during posted hours only.
- Access to the CDC Career Resources Library (no checkout of materials)
- Printed career information
- Computer-assisted career information
- Career planning workshops, programs, and job fair events
To register or receive additional information, call 562-985-4151
Services and Programs:
- BeachLINK and NACElink Online Job Boards - Access to job openings received by the Career Development Center.
- Career Counseling – Receive up to three individual appointments with a career counselor
to assist you with your career transition and job search strategy.
- Career Assessment – Utilize career assessments to explore interests, values, and skills.
- Career Resource Library – Access information on occupations, job descriptions, companies,
labor market trends, salary information, job postings, and many online resources.
- Career Workshops - Attend workshops on topics such as resume writing, interviewing techniques, job
search and networking, or applying to graduate and professional schools.
- On-Campus Interviews - Interview with visiting employers through On-Campus Interviews. This service
is only available for graduates of CSU Long Beach. Please note: OCI is
a program designed, primarily to assist graduating seniors; however, there may be opportunities slated for alumni as well, on a limited basis. Alumni
eligibility for OCI interviews are determined by the specific employer posting the opportunity.
- Only CSU Alumni are eligible for CDC services and programs.
- Alumni from other CSU campuses do not qualify for this year of free service.
- Alumni from another CSU may register with the CSULB Career
Development Center by presenting a letter of reciprocity from the Director of the Career Center on their home campus.
- Reciprocity is only available to alumni and students of other CSU campuses, outside of a 50 mile radius from CSULB on a subscription basis.